Saturday, May 1, 2010

Life is moving forward . . . no matter what I do!

So a couple months ago I closed down my store - yes, my life-long dream to own a scrapbook store came to an end - a bitter-sweet end - by the close of February. And since then, my designers and I have been working on the evolution of More Than A Memory - and as of right now . . . you can see what we've become!!!

I'm so very excited to start our online store. I've been creating like crazy - actually working on all the ideas that have been piling up in my head for the last year and a half - and I'm loving it!!!!

So if you get a chance - click on the More Than A Memory link in the sidebar.

Ahhhhhhhhh - working entirely from home. Getting more sleep. Playing with paper. THIS is the life!

1 comment:

Michelle S.J. said...

So I was already homesick...really homesick and then you FINALLY blogged and it made me miss you even more. I checked out Harrison's site and will show Zach when he get's home. Zach already idolized him but when he see's what he's done with the Lego's there will be some serious Hero Worshiping going on.