Friday, December 5, 2008

Wow, things have been busy!

Just a quick update today - things are moving right along at the store. I've been working hard getting things ready . . . we are going to have a grand re-opening event on Dec 19 and I'm wanting everything to be just like it is in my head . . . and it's getting there, one small step at a time!!!

The kids are doing great . . . they've been helping with little "jobs" here and there - last week Emery went with me and spent the ENTIRE day working on little things. She sure likes it over there. Harrison wants to go and work, then after about a half hour is ready to come home. The little boys are doing fine, too - I've got a little play area so they have a place to hang out and be kids. 

Other than that, nothing much has been going on that's not store-related! Once things settle down, I hope to have a little more time to devote back to blogging. Until then - check out our store blog -------->>>> link to the right

No comments: