Sunday, November 9, 2008

Updates:

Dan and I are home from Hawaii {sigh!} and trying to get back in the swing of things - for the next couple days I'll post updates of what has happened the past few weeks . . . there's a lot to cram into one post so I'll spread it out for your reading enjoyment!

Things are going well and we're glad {mostly} to be home . . . we missed the kids terribly - it was our first vacation without children and although we had a fabulous time . . . we were happy to come home and see them.

So from the low 90's and high 80's to low-high 20's . . . we're adjusting back to reality! More on that later . . . and halloween, and birthday etc etc etc!

2 comments:

The Weston's said...

:) can't wait!

Run-alyn said...

Well it's about time.. I hope my hometown of Hawaii treated you well! I hope you enjoyed warmth! And maybe you brought some here! We missed you... well at least I did!

Now back to some serious stuff:

Are you coming with us to Twilight? Midnight showing.

Talk soon