Thursday, December 25, 2008

Guest Blogger



You  might allready know me but my name is Emery.My Christmas was amasing because I got
a Easy Bake from my Mom and I love it.It is a good present because it was from my Mom-but
it was missing a pece that we had to buy that is a 100-watt light bulb and nun of the stors were
open.I am very sad because I have been wantting it for a very long time.I hope I get the bulb tomarro so I can cook and be happy day. And you have a very Merry Christmas.I will too.

3 comments:

Juannaelmi said...

What a bummer. Sorry about your oven. Hope you find your bulb to today and bake to your hearts content.

Anonymous said...

Emery, I hope you can find the right bulb today. Make something yummy and eat it for me.

The Weston's said...

Hey Emie- we hung up your darling ornament on our tree- the boys think it's so cute!