Sunday, September 20, 2009

Coolest - Night - Ever!!!

Enjoy great performances at The Center!


Whoa - it's late, but I had to get on and share . . . tonight we went to the Lion King - took Harrison, Eme and Jack. It was amazing - beautiful - spectacular. After the show, we got to go back stage and see costumes, props, etc . . . a once in a lifetime opportunity. Jackson was in awe all night. On the way to the car he said he wanted to stay there. Had to explain that even the actors went to a hotel for the night - no one stays there to sleep. I'm sure he would have loved sleeping next to Pride Rock. In his words, "Mom, Pride Rock is awesome!" I'm sure standing next to it made an even bigger impression.

Very cool night!

4 comments:

Teri said...

That is so great! Glad you had a fun time!

The Weston's said...

Oh man. I LOVED that one when we saw it in NY. I bet they totally loved it. WISH WE LIVED UP THERE WITH YOU DANG IT ALL>

Smedley Family said...

How did you get hook-ups with backstage!!?? VERY COOL!! We loved going to that, it was really amazing!!

Smedley Family said...

Tonya,
I don't have your email, or new phone number. I am doing a Scentsy party over at Tiffanie Novakovich's house on thursday. You should come, I will be bringing my newborn for everyone to see too! Miss you guys! Hope you are all doing well!
Lisa