Thursday, September 17, 2009

Facebook Fears Confirmed!

As you can see . . . It's been QUITE a while since posting . . . my life's been busy, hectic, crazy, full and downright frenetic . . . so there were plenty of reasons I steered clear of those "you gotta join FB" comments coming from all sides of real life and cyberlife. So - all my fears have come to fruition - the far too many email notifications, the time commitment to learning the ropes and the pure OCD behaviors I exhibit when I want to do something well. So . . . jumping in has been hard for me - and still - not so sure about it - but I do LOVE seeing people I haven't seen for ages - decades even. Am I really THAT old? Yes . . . I am.

So - as I try to commit to my blog - and FB - and not forget my husband, kids and oh yeah, my business . . . don't laugh at me when I'm not thrilled about it.

It's a love/hate thing -

On a positive note . . . check out THIS site . . . I had my Blog published into a hard-bound book - a "journal" if you will - justifiable as following the Prophet's council, right . . . anyway - I love it - THIS will be my first entry in my next published Blog book - no wonder I took a Blog break - it was my subconscious saying I was done - complete - finished - after all, it was being published with a back cover . . . wasn't my intention, though . . . so I hope to get back to good blogging, I mean, journal writing!

Also - been working on getting all my negatives to disc and organizing my photos - thought these were cute!!!

1998 & 2008 - I'm still trying to convince him that I can be fun!

No comments: