Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Whew - what a day!!

Today was non-stop jam-packed. And I held it together!!

During early morning family scripture reading, I got a call from my friend who had an emergency need for childcare. So while taking care of her two girls, I did the following:

-Defrosted & cleaned the freezer.


- Made my very favorite pastry cookies - a recipe that has been a family tradition and brings thoughts of sisters, mom, aunts, grandma & cousins. Mmmm!





- Did a load of laundry.
- Cleaned the downstairs and all bathrooms.
- Collected all the trash.
- Talked on the phone with my favorite sister.
- Ref'd a number of quarrels with the increased number of children.
- Straightened up my scrap room.
- Finally took a shower and got ready.
- Hosted a baby shower for a dear friend.
- And now I'm spending a moment with my husband in a dim room with our lit Christmas Tree.


It's been a VERY good day.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

The Weston's said...

awe. you are super woman. you are.