Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Oh Jack Jack!

Jack began his 1st grade year yesterday. K & 1st start a week later . . . so the kiddos can meet the teacher and the teacher can assess the kiddos . . . I'm not quite sure I agree with doing it in 1st . . . but that's beside the point - he started yesterday . . . and is VERY excited! Getting to ride his bike (all TWO wheels of it) was a highlight - he is in a combined 1st & 2nd class with a new teacher who seems like she'll be AWESOME! I think it was hard for Jack to see his older brother & sister go a week earlier, but he's in the swing of things already . . . and was VERY exhausted last night.




We also celebrated his birthday recently. Problem is . . . the plan was to go to Chuck-E-Cheese's the night before his birthday . . . well that happened to be the night after my eye surgery . . . and I wasn't up for it . . . so the night of his birthday Dan took all the kids and went since I STILL wasn't up to it . . . and I'm so sad I missed it. Another thing that got overlooked was a cake. Hm . . . how did THAT happen? I love cake! Anyways - Jack mentioned it a couple days ago - so we got a cake and actually had it for breakfast last Saturday. I can't believe he's SIX!!



This kiddo is VERY lovey - VERY emotional - VERY extreme . . . so if he's not kissing on you, he's in turmoil or something similar . . . I just don't even know what this was about the other day - but it cracked me up so much that he started laughing too!!! That's what I mean - traumatized one moment and giggling the next. He's SO very sweet! I love the stuffin's out of him!




7 comments:

Dave and Holly said...

There is no way he is 6 already! You need to tell your kids to stop growing up...it is happening WAY too fast! Give them all love from Aunt Holly & Uncle Dave. We miss you guys!

insulated wine bags said...

Hahahaha. He's so cute! I remember my kid when he was like his age.

masterpapers.com said...

very beautiful!

academia-research.com said...

very original

essaywriter.org said...

your photos as always amazing

academia research said...

Thanks for the interesting interview

academia research said...

very interesting. as always))