Friday, April 4, 2008

Pieces of Home

Here is our new home!
We had to replace the upper center windows
due to code, and will eventually replace the
other ones to match.

While we were thinking whether or not
to buy the house, I played around on the
computer making a floor plan - you know, 
so I could figure out if it was going to
work for our family! I'd forgotten about it
and came across it today - so even though
I'm not an architect and things may be
slightly off, you get the idea!


This is a view down the culdesac. As you can see,
we are at the end - and where there would normally
be another house, that lot is split between our
house and the house on the other side.
We are right up against Rabbit Creek Park - a
beautifully wooded area that is full of paths and
adventures - and on the other side is the kids' school.

I'll add more photos a little at a time!

No comments: