Sunday, April 27, 2008

Happy 7th birthday Emery!


What a cute bunch of girls!!! We had Emery's party at More Than A Memory Scrapbook store. I designed a cute little butterfly/flower wall hanging for the girls to make. Good times. Now - don't you all go thinking I pushed my daughter into doing a scrap project - she really wanted to. She absolutely loved it. From helping me get the supplies ready to setting up, to having the party - it was a blast to do it all with her. I'm so very glad to have my little girl - and that she shares some interests with me. She's very creative and I'm proud to say she's mine.

They all did such a great job on the projects. Each one was original and beautiful, just like these little ladies. We had ice cream cones and cupcakes that Emery and I had made. I think for me, the most fun of this party was doing it all with Eme.

Photo left to right:
Lindsey - we've known Lindsey since fall of 2002. She and Emery have been through nursery at church, preschool, primary and babysitting co-op. They are the best of friends!
Jalyn - a new friend at Emery's new school. Such a sweetie!
Rhea - also a new friend from the new school. Look how beautiful she is!
Brookelynne - such a dollie! She was one of the best friends at Emery's previous school - they keep in touch all the time.
Jenna - we've known right along with Lindsey - these three are like musketeers.
Emery - still eating her ice cream - she's never one to rush through anything!
Jiliane - another friend from church. She's one of the sweetest kids ever!
Jessica - also a best friend from Eme's previous school. Someone she'll always want to keep in touch with as well.

2 comments:

Juannaelmi said...

Happy Birthday Emery!! It looks like she had a great day.

The Weston's said...

what a cute idea- we need to do something like that for Everett's 5 year- :) Did she get our b-day card yet?