Friday, September 10, 2010

Do camels stampede?




A couple days ago I'm headed to the store with my favorite little shadow-buddy and out of nowhere he says,

"Why is it called 'stampede?'"

So I say, "That's just the word that is used. You know what a stampede is, right?"

He responds, "Yeah. Do camels stampede?"

So I tell him it's a great question and we'll have to ask our friends who live in Saudi Arabia.

So Michelle, Zach & Ethan, do camels stampede?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Michelle S.J. said...

Just got back into town and saw your note.

We have not seen camels stampede but I suspect they might if they were scared enough. Mostly we just see them scavenging for food and when they are crossing the road they never seem to be in a hurry. They do race camels here in the Middle East but we have not been to the races.