Wednesday, September 15, 2010

If it looks like a subdivision . . .

If it looks like a subdivision and sounds like a subdivision and is used as a subdivision . . . it doesn't necessarily mean it is!! That is, of course in Alaska. Someone set up shop here right in the middle of nature, with its wildlife, critters and foliage. Historically, when man moves in to nature, the wildlife move on, or worse, become extinct. But not here.

I am regularly reminded that not only are the people of Alaska hearty, but the wildlife is too!

They still live and move through Alaska - with no care for the humans or his/her aesthetical desires for a garden. (Is that a word?)

I have to remind myself of that when I feel the wildlife gets in my way. I think in reality, it is US that gets in their way.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: