Saturday, October 2, 2010

J-Man

I'm a bad mom. Not all the time. And surely not on purpose. But Jack has wanted me to go to the school playground with him and push him on the swings. I made him a promise that I'd meet them Friday after school at the playground and push him on the swings. Problem was - I got to cleaning my house. Top to bottom, the whole time fueled by hearing about two nurses at a local hospital helping a very large man into his hospital bed - and finding cockroaches between his belly-rolls. So yeah, you can imagine how distracted I was in trying to secure a clean home.

When Harrison got home, he told me Jack was angry with me. I felt truly awful!!

So today - after a VERY successful family photo shoot - we went to the playground and I pushed him on the swings. I even helped him learn how to pump a bit - and with a little practice, he'll be flying to the sky in no time.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: