Thursday, October 28, 2010

My New Favorite Room

A few years ago I found a great set of Camo quilts at Walmart, of all places. Now that the two youngest boys are in a room together, the ideas have been formulating. I painted quite a few months ago and couldn't have dragged out the finishing touches any longer - but it's finally done. With the help of my Cricut and some vinyl, I cut the border shapes. I want the boys to have pride in our country and those who protect it.






Have you ever started a project that you see in your head only to find that it looks pretty pathetic when it's implemented? I'm used to that. So when things turn out even better than what I see in my head, I'm ecstatic! LOVE this border!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Amy said...

LOVE IT!!! I want some close up of the boarders, though. I see airplanes and stars, are there cars too??? You are amazing. giving me some inspiration. where do you get your vinyl?

The Weston's said...

I WANT A CRICKET FOR CHRISTMAS. LOVE IT!!! Those quilts are so dang perfect!