Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Do you ever . . .

Have a to-do list . . . and add things you've done in your distraction . . . just so you can cross something off???

Throw something back in the laundry just because you don't want to iron it or deal with hanging it up at the moment???

Stay locked up in the bathroom for a  loooooooooooooong time . . . just so you can be alone???

Pay your older kids crazy amounts of money to help keep the younger ones tear-free while you finish this round of Wackee 6???

"Wipey" a kid down and call it good on a bath???

Pull out the vacuum and turn it on so you can tell the kids, "Honey, I can't hear you . . . you'll have to wait until I'm done vacuuming." That white noise is sometimes heaven!

No??? Oh, me either . . . I've never done any of that . . . I was just asking.


1 comment:

Rachel said...

OH NO - I don't do ANY of those things!!! Whatever - I am all about bribery and little white lies. My kids know that my bathroom is my refuge and they cheer when I serve cereal for dinner - only the vitamin enriched kind of course. I think most of these behaviors are learned after you become a mom, especailly as you add children to your family. It throws you into survival mode.