Thursday, July 10, 2008

Wackee 6

Have you ever played? Dan and I LOVE to get together with the Barbachano family - we have kids that get along great - we've known each other for about 6 years now - and lately when we get together for dinner, a game (or two or three . . . enough to name a winner with 300 points!) of Wackee Six usually follows and . . . well, let's say that the competition gets thick! 

I have to say that I, for one, thrive on this game . . . probably because it's one of the few things I'm good at. I may be losing my memory and quick ninja skills, but I'm all that and a bag of chips when throwing the Wackee cards. It's really fun - and if you wanna get real crazy, invite over another set of friends who own the game and mark one set of cards so you can have more than 6 players.

So Leon and Vickie . . . when are we playing again?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How's Sunday?

I am not a game player - but I can't get enough of that game. It is ruthless and exciting!

Brooke Cosper said...

I think I am responsible for getting that game going in South Anchorage I found it years ago at Bountiful book store. (the old box version). Then tracked down the company and ordered 1/2 a dozen when they finally came out with the new addition for gifts, because it is so easy, fun, etc.
Hope you have many more Wackee Nights.