Saturday, July 26, 2008

Camp Carlquist



Harrison spent last week at Cub day Camp . . . I can't believe he's old enough to go. It makes me feel old until I realize some of my friends my age have High School Seniors. But this is all new to me, so allow me to feel this way!

He had such a great time. There are 4 or 5 boys from our ward that went and he has some stories! Their scout leader said they have plenty of photos and will burn us each a disc. He assured us as well that there's plenty of blackmail material for when they get older. Can't wait. 

This week he's at another day camp. "Stones, Bones and Glaciers." It's the topic he chose for this summer's Imaginarium camp which just happened to be the week following cub camp which happened to be the week following our vacation. (Are you still with me?) So it's been nice for a boy who's constantly chanting, "I'm bored!" to be so busy as the summer winds down into the school year. I now have just 4 weeks of his chanting left. Wish me luck!!!

No comments: