Thursday, April 2, 2009

His silly antics keep him alive!

Really - if this little tornado wasn't so darn cute . . . and love-y . . . and hillarious . . . and sweet down to his toes . . . and compassionate . . . and imaginative . . . and friendly . . . and humorous . . . I'd have shipped him off a long time ago - but I just can't live w/out my little Jack Jack - there's something special about this little kidd-o, I'm tellin' ya! He DID have those jammies on correctly to begin with - what do you think he was going for here? Hoochie? Middle Easterner? Psychotic sports fan? Who knows - but when he comes running in giggling and obviously anticipating your reaction - it's the cutest thing on the planet!

1 comment:

Michelle S.J. said...

Whomever teaches Jackson primary class is so blessed that he and Ethan aren't together. I might send Ethan with him a few Sundays just for fun.