Thursday, September 11, 2008

I need an iphone!

Dan went on a big hike today and took my digital camera . . . I am so lost w/out that thing. It's only when it's gone that the best, most amazing photo opportunities come knocking . . . so you're going to have to believe me {until the camera's back and I can upload the proof} that Aidan is walking . . . I have a quick video of it . . . he's been so deliberately practicing lately - you can tell he's thinking about it and working out the best way to balance and turn and squat to reach the binkie and stand back up. He's so dang cute. You just have to believe me!

So if anyone ever wonders what I want . . . it'd be an iphone - I wanna text, check email, call and take photos - so whichever gadget can do all that - I want it.

3 comments:

Teri said...

I love mine!!!!!!!! Dan got one for work and a month later he had to buy me one 'cause I kept taking his. I love it! They are much more affordable now, so I would go for it! Let me know what you decide. I've had mine for almost a year and couldn't live without it at this point!

Run-alyn said...

Girl.. it's a must have. Last week when the hubby and I were out, awaiting our table for lunch, I sat there and fiddled with my iPhone, checking my email, checking msnbc.com, texting friends back and forth... and he just looked over at me. I told him, "you know I think it should be mandatory that everyone.. everyone in the whole wide world.. have one of these.. I really can't see how people live without them. Seriously." He looked over at me and said, "I know, I know!"

ha ha! So, the point is.. GIRL GO GET ONE... then we can text back and forth!!!

The Weston's said...

i want one too. but i want one that is a 10.2 megapixel. someday soon they will make it - i know it.