Friday, September 26, 2008

I'm still a poop magnet!

So last week I smell that familiar odor in the garage . . . what? No one had anything on their shoes that I was aware of and I just didn't know where it was coming from. But Dan confirmed the smell did indeed exist in the garage . . . so after a day or two investigating - I found out there was traces of poop on my car tire. Who would-a thought? And although it was drizzling that day - we went for a full price car wash - undercarriage power spray included!

THEN . . . oh no, I'm not done yet! On Friday we had our family photos taken by the fabulous Ronalyn - she's always gotten great photos even when I'm sure the kids' less than cooperative attitudes would have prevented it. We did some shots out in the woods and wouldn't you know it . . . when we're back home I smell it again - it's getting to be far too familiar of a smell. Both Emery and Jack had some fresh poop on their shoes. Which translated to scrubbing not only the shoes but spots off the kitchen floor, hall, entryway and even front porch. Oh heaven help me! I swear I'm a poop magnet!

1 comment:

Tiffanie N. said...

I searched and searched for a stinky smell in Tali's room for two weeks. I finally found a pair of her pants, diaper still inside that she had stuffed in Liz's bottom drawer. I'm not sure why she chose to "put them away." Anyway, the diaper wasn't totally poopy, just a little squirt - hence the mystery smell as opposed to a full-blown poopy smell. I was just thinking today that being a mom has a lot to do with poop. You're not alone.