Saturday, September 20, 2008

It's not like I HAVEN'T been busy!



It's been few and far between on the blog entries - I've been trying to get used to our routine now that school is well under way - along with some self-discoveries and re-prioritizing - and I've had to let the blogging slide. Hopefully I'm back . . . one of my self-discoveries {well, I've known this all along} is that I'm an all or nothing kind of girl. If I can't do something 100% and darn near perfect, well . . . I don't do it at all. Something I need to work on.

Last week I had a scrapbook class - well, really I just design (3) 2-page layouts, cut all the pieces and put them in kits. The "students" just need to assemble them. One of the layouts was about my new schedule (Some of the photos are included above):

Journaling reads:

MY new schedule-
Wake up and get on exercise clothes
feed kids
make lunches
see kids off to school
turn on TV for little ones
put baby in exersaucer
work out
get ready/eat breakfast
check emails
make beds
pick up messes
maybe do errands
maybe do laundry
for sure change diapers
do lunch
hopefully some scrapping
baby down for nap
maybe more laundry
anticipate kids coming home
watch Jack light up when they walk in
help w/ homework
get snacks
start dinner
do dishes
put away laundry
bathe/get ready for bed/read/put to bed
steal a few minutes & fall into bed

So as I try to keep up with my new schedule, I will hopefully keep you updated a little better. There are quite a few things that have happened - so keep checking, I promise I'll deliver.

No comments: