Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Been Busy . . .

So I have been busy lately. You know, sometimes I just feel like I fall short on so many things - but lately . . . I've gotten a boost - mainly through getting things done!

Last week was a crazy, eventful week - one of those, I was so busy but I couldn't tell you all the things I did kind of week.

Although - I can say that I changed a tail light by myself, made a "Hobbes" stuffed toy without a pattern, and did a LOT of paper counting in the form of inventory at the store. On the day that I finished Hobbes, I felt so darn accomplished. I'll post photos soon - Harrison is going to be Calvin for Halloween - I'll give you the full story on THAT panic-inducing experience later! Oh - and of course there was a lot of illness going around.

Two Sundays ago must have been quite the exposure! Poor little Jack ended up throwing up through the night Monday and into Tuesday . . . come to find out - ALL the kids from nursery were experiencing the same illness at the same time . . . then passed it on to their family members. So it filtered through our family - all except Aidan - (knock on wood!!!)

So I just wanted to let you all know I'm still here . . . we're all healthy at the moment and eating a little too much pre-Halloween candy. Do they make a bag smaller than 10 lbs?????

No comments: