Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Poop relief, Vomit alert!

No poop this time . . . yet.

But I've been up all night almost on the hour - Jack's been throwing up. Poor little man - he's to the point where there's nothing but bile - actually after the first two bouts it was all bile from there. He's wiped out - I'm wiped out - poor Dan, he's wiped out and had to go to work. Vomit is the A#1 thing I hate most about being a mom. Smelling it, cleaning it up . . . you get the point - so I'm off to take care of the little bug - and hope that he doesn't spread the bug he's caught to his brothers and sister - and parents. Ick!

2 comments:

Tiffanie N. said...

I think EVERY single kid from our nursery is throwing up! Can you believe something could be so contagious?! Vomit is worse than poop because at least poop is usually contained in a diaper. I feel so sorry for Jack. Tali was just up from 2-3am and only threw up twice. (I'm still crossing my fingers though.) I hope Jack gets better soon and no one else gets it!

The Weston's said...

uhh Everett threw up early this week- he is really good about yelling for a bowl first ~ little dear.