Thursday, October 2, 2008

What is the MOST strange, unpredictable, unbelievable, unheard of thing you can think of???



For the first time in my life, I got a swim suit that I actually like! WHAT? Oh - I know . . . you can hardly believe it as well! Just NOT something that happens everyday - or ever!

Found it on Diviine ModesTee - you can "design your perfect suit!" and while doing so - you can see the pieces. I got it in the mail the other day and LOVED it. I am not dreading Hawaii anymore - although between now and then, I still need to drop 5 lbs - It's not a MIRACLE suit for heaven's sake, but never in my life have I had any feeling other than pure sick to my stomach about how a suit looks on me. This time - not so sick to my stomach! Now that's a fabulous day I think! The one I got is shown above.

1 comment:

The Weston's said...

that is so stinkin cute-
ooo la la Hawii