Sunday, August 24, 2008

He's SO the man for me!



So back on August 11 - to pacify Harrison during our hiking in bear country, we let him take control of the camera - and on the way home . . . without us knowing . . . he was taking shots of everything he could - the blurry trees going by, his siblings with dripping cheese smiles, the back of my head, the seat belts . . . and in the midst of laughing while going through them - I stumble on this -  probably completely unintentional - who knows - maybe he was trying (unsuccessfully) to capture the car deodorizer hanging from the rear-view-window . . . regardless - it made me sigh - just like you're doing right now! (Shut up - I know you sighed!!!)

So it makes me realize how much I love my husband - not only in the heart-skipping breath-taking way - but also in the best friend - hug me when I need comfort - hold my hand in the car kind of way. I love him - and SO need his calmness in my life. So I love this photo - sigh! (See -  you did it again!)

1 comment:

The Weston's said...

that is so perfect. Are you sure it isn't posed? :)
sweet.