Sunday, August 10, 2008

Jack is 3 now . . .


It's true . . . my little man turns 3 today. Let me tell you what this little guy has done for our family! He is so full of life and fun and love. I knew when I was pregnant with this little person that he would be something special in my life. All my kids have that something special --- and with Jack, I feel like I'm a better mom. I'm a better listener. I'm better at enjoying this guy. He has made me pull my hair out more than the older two - but he's made me laugh more often as well. He's got this cute little way of showing emotions through facial expressions --- it's like a game. I say, "show me your mad face" and he squints his eyes - pulling one eyebrow into a scowl and tips his head down so he's looking at you from the tops of his eyes - then I'll tell him to show me his happy face and he lights up with the sweetest cheezer of a grin - with eyes squinted almost shut. 

Aside from the potty training woes I've been dealing with - the last month or two have been bliss with my little Jack Jack. He's understanding more. Communicating more. Listening more. And loving so whole-heartedly. What a fun soul to be around. Happy birthday my little man!

No comments: