Sunday, August 31, 2008

I'm not a link snob, I promise!!!

So I wanted you all to know that I'm really not being a snob about links to other blogs - I have only a few in my sidebar - but that doesn't mean I don't have a LOT of other blogs I stalk. I've seen people that have a HUGEamongous list of blogs down their sidebar and I just like things a little clean - ok a lot clean, I'm verging on OCD - but I wanted to share a few that I visit often . . . besides those I have listed permanently.

OK - so if your not LDS you might not get it -  or you might think we're all a bunch of fake, shallow, self-righteous, crazy people - but really and truly, it's poking fun at that sort of thing. At least I think it's poking fun . . . no one could be SO much of the stereotypical Utah bred mormon girl all wrapped up in one. But I tell ya' - whether the author is a woman, a dude, a spinster or whatever - she/he is HILARIOUS and I just laugh every time I'm there. Funny blog!

I think this is the first blog that really got me hooked into the blogging world. It was the first one interesting enough for me to think - hey, that blogging ISN'T worthless and a waste of time - maybe I'll try it. So here's to Michelle - oh - and I DO know her - we've even been invited to their home for an evening of friends and dessert and also shared appetizers at Applebee's. She's one of the top 5 mom-blogs in the country - and I know her.

Here is a collection of girls I've met here in Alaska through church - we've had a couple ward boundary changes since living here and it's facilitated getting to know lots of great chicas -

This is the group of girls I have gotten to know through working at the scrapbook store - It's a creative and talented bunch of ladies - and a lot of fun to hang out with.


No comments: