Monday, May 5, 2008

A Beautiful Mess

So my space that has to always be organized and clean is a MESS right now. But let me tell ya' - it's a great feeling! This past Saturday I spent the ENTIRE DAY at More Than a Memory for National Scrapbook Day - yes people, we celebrate it with a holiday - get over it! So I was among other creative nuts all day long - enjoying the time away from mom and wife duty - getting my "girlfriend" bucket filled all day long. Granted, I always feel like I don't get as much done as I should - without distractions I should at least have doubled my productivity, but I will say I'm VERY happy with what I got done. 

This is an album I completed with photos I recently took of Emery - she just turned 7 so I interviewed her with random questions that she can look back on and get a pretty good idea of what she was like at this age.

Isn't she gorgeous!?!?!?!?!?!?! 

I am more into "theme" or "mini" albums now - they seem to have more meaning to me than a big chronological book. I don't think chronologically, so I can't scrap that way anymore.

I did get a couple other projects done, but can't post them because they are gifts - maybe after the recipients get them.


2 comments:

The Weston's said...

*thinking of cropping with you*

Run-alyn said...

*gorgeous*
I'm surprised you got a lot done, considering that chatty person sitting right next to you.. Hmm?
Thanks for the link on twilight.. blogging it as we speak.. you are so right.. I am officially hooked.. and the kids have fended for themselves these past 2 days !