Sunday, May 25, 2008

Girl's Night

So last Thursday night a group of us went to the Trace Adkins concert. Our husbands schemed it up - and I have to say that my hubby won some major points because of it. A night out w/ the girls??? How could he NOT get major points for that?

A couple years ago I went with some girlfriends to the Brad Paisley concert {insert sigh here!} and we had such great memories of it that they wanted us to do it again. And it was great. We had dinner at Glacier Brewhouse then went to the concert and then to a dessert cafe after. We were like High School girls again - and we loved it. 

Now - I'm not a HUGE fan of Trace Adkins . . . in fact, the acoustics were terrible and I thought the concert ended way to soon, but the fact that I was out with my friends made it fabulous - and we squealed and screamed! Plus - it didn't hurt to find out what a great, nice gentleman he was while watching the Celebrity Apprentice. 

My advice to any housewife and/or mother is to go out once in a while with the girls - it makes us happier people!





3 comments:

Jacob K. said...

Danny, I hoped you cashed in those points wisely...after all they don't come easily

The Weston's said...

AMen to that sista!

Teri said...

Love it! I know that a girls night out is so important!!! A few friends and I seem to always talk about it, but never quite get it together to plan something. Maybe our husbands need to give us that push! After all, it's been a year since we shopped in Park City......

I'm glad you had fun! Now if it had been Brad, Tim, or even Toby Keith, that would have been better!!!