Monday, May 5, 2008

My Kitchen


So here's a shot of the kitchen . . . after painting walls and replacing cupboard knobs. It was previously a REALLY strange "country" blue - including the ceiling. I dunno why these people painted all the ceilings - maybe they were too lazy to do a good edge job - but I've had to do as many ceilings as walls. The knobs were that bright brassy gold. Ick. 

Dan was worried when I had the dark paint swatches out - but I think the dark taupe works with the white cupboards (and so does he). We got a new stainless fridge (you can barely see it there on the right) and eventually we'll get a range/microwave to match as well as new tile - the current floor is . . . drum roll, please - blue.

1 comment:

The Weston's said...

oh yeah for your kitchen- I LOVE the color!