Monday, May 5, 2008

Dining Room



So the dining room is now this really mellow slate green. (It was previously yet another really strange - but different blue! Including the ceiling!)  At certain times of day in the right lighting, when you look from the kitchen into the dining room, it seems like the color is exactly the same - so the transition is perfect. I love it! My issue now is trying to figure out what kind of window treatments I want for that beautiful bay window. Any suggestions?


The dining room has this great french door into the Living Room (or as previously dubbed - the  Home Teacher Room).

Have I mentioned lately how much I absolutely LOVE my house???????

2 comments:

The Weston's said...

it's so peaceful in there!

Juannaelmi said...

I love your house. It is beautiful. I think I would have preferred the country blue to my lovely pepto pink. That had to painted first thing.