Monday, June 30, 2008

Emery & Lindsey - friend mini album






Emery and Lindsey have known each other since Emery was just over a year old and Lindsey was just turning one. They are the cutest little girls on the planet! One day while Lindsey was over here playing, we took some pictures of them - and because I had some products to promote at the store, I jumped on it. We've got these little scalloped chipboard albums and again - acrylic {I LOVE that stuff!} - that I cut into the same shape. Tags are pre-made by October Afternoon - and unfortunately sold out before I even got this sample in the store. 

I made two - one for Eme (which is on display at the store) and one for Lindsey. Of course, I should just say that they are for me and Jenni (Lindsey's mom) and that would be just as accurate, right? Gosh I love those little girls!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

You are SO stinkin creative!!! Love it!

p said...

those tags are really cute.
so are the girls. lol

scrapbook-crazy mini scrapbook blog
make a mini album