Saturday, June 28, 2008

For the love of Vitamin D !!! Give me some summer!



I can't tell you how many mornings I've awakened to an overcast sky. This is NOT going to be considered one of Alaska's best summers! I just need some rays, people!!! We've just come off what I consider the worst winter we've had since living here . . . and I was hoping for a nice summer to make it all worth it! Not yet. 

I'm here wishing for summer . . . but I know that once I hit the heat in Utah and Idaho . . . I'm going to wish I had the cool Alaska air. Where's the happy medium?

You have to admit, though . . . the clouds here ARE beautiful . . . just like everything else here . . . beautiful! Problem is . . . in Alaska . . . beauty can darn near kill ya'! Did you ever see Discovery Chanel's "The Alaska Experiment?"

{Photo June 27, 2008}

1 comment:

The Weston's said...

warren drives me nuts watching the alaska experiment! and BTW SEE YOU SOON!!!