Friday, June 20, 2008

Resemblance


So here's an album I've been working on for the store. We have these sliding doors board books from Piggy Tales and no one has bought one. Mostly because they probably think what I did, "What the heck would I do with that?" But after a lot of contemplation - I came up with something I really like. It's got a photo of both of our families on the cover - so you can slide the top one to see the one underneath. Then on the inside I have all of us at the same stages to compare the resemblance. You've got Dan and I on the left side of each page then our 4 kids at the same age on the right. I absolutely love it. It's fun to see who looks like who at each age. I do have to add Aidan when he turns 1 and 2 - then it will be complete. Gosh we have cute kids!!!

No comments: